If you’re looking for a unique wedding venue in Santa Barbara, the Santa Barbara County Courthouse is worth checking out. This historic building has a variety of indoor backdrops and gardens that make it the perfect venue for an elopement or intimate wedding in Santa Barbara. Plus, its central location, close to restaurants, cafes, hotels, and even the beach makes it easy for couples to explore all that Santa Barbara has to offer. With its Spanish Colonial Revival style of architecture and its Sunken Gardens, the Courthouse draws the attention of anyone walking or driving by and is a fun building to explore during a couple portrait session or right after getting married!
Here are some tips from a Santa Barbara Wedding Photographer on what to expect when getting married at the courthouse:
– The Santa Barbara County Courthouse is a popular wedding venue, so be sure to book your date well in advance!
– There is a $50 fee to get married at the courthouse, which includes a marriage license and certificate.
– The ceremony will be officiated by a Deputy Commissioner of Civil Marriages, who will guide you through the process.
– You’ll need two witnesses over the age of 18 to sign your marriage certificate.
– After the ceremony, you’ll be able to take photos inside the courthouse and around the grounds.
– The Santa Barbara County Courthouse is a beautiful venue for an intimate wedding or elopement. If you’re planning on getting married in Santa Barbara, be sure to check it out!